Nicotinell Mint lozenge contains nicotine, which is one of the substances contained in tobacco.Nicotinell Lozenges dissolve in the mouth to release a dose of nicotine to help you satisfy that urge. Lozenges are available in 2 strengths with a fresh, minty taste to help you quit smoking.
- If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day you can use Nicotinell 1mg
- If you smoke 20-30 cigarettes per day you can use Nicotinell 1mg or 2mg lonzenge
- If you smoke more than 30 cigarettes per day it is recommended to use Nicotinell 2mg lozenge
- How to use:
- Always take Nicotinell Mint Lozenge exactly as stated in this package leaflet. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Suck the nicotine lozenge until you start tasting a strong flavour of nicotine
- Let the lozenge rest between your cheek & gums until the taste begins to fade
- Start sucking again
- Repeat for about 30 minutes until the lozenge is dissolved completely